Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VN Game engine - ready Games (and utils)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Miscellaneous] VN Game engine - ready Games (and utils)

There is a topic for collecting ready games and utils for VN Game engine plugin.
    Ready games and utils for HoneyStudio / NEO / PlayHome Studio / Koikatsu CharaStudio allowed.

Please, discover posts in this thread.

Some post rules:

For users:
    Please, don't post to main thread - it's only for ready items. All discussion must be in subcomments.
    Please, pay attention to necessary engine - you need version at least defined in "Required VN Game engine version".

For creators:
    Please, try to follow the example format:
    - Engine
    - Required VN Game engine version
    - Genre (list of genres is under spoiler):
    Spoiler

one scene - all action is in one scene.
    kinetic visual novel - several scenes, no user choices, only one button to move further
    visual novel - visual novel
    (other) - some other stuff, use what you want
    - Approx. play time
    Description (several sentences)
    - Download
    - Installation
    - Screenshots in attachment. Can be 0 for system utils, 1 for one scene, 2 or more for other types of games.

Good luck, have fun!
    Last edited by keitaro1978; 11-23-2018, 02:14 AM. Reason: small details

Simple Novel Manager

Engine: NEO / PlayHome Studio / KK CharaStudio
    Required VN Game Engine: 9.0+
    Genre: util

A FAR simplified util, that allows you to make visual kinetic novels even without code
    (I've made this because a lot of users say that Python is too complicated).

How to use:
    - Download and install
    - Find Simple Novel Manager in All games
    - Choose novel

Novel is just a folder inside your scene folder/simple_novels

You must place and adjust several simple! text! files! (use school_demo as example realization)

Details under spoiler
    Spoiler

1. Config placed in _sn_config.txt. Please, keep it.
    Structure:
    Code:
    {
        "name": "Base school demo",
        "description": "Simple example game novel by @keitaro1978",
        "characters": [
                ["me", "aa5555", "John-kun"],
                ["main", "55aa55", "Morito-chan"],
                ["teacher", "5555aa", "Teacher"],
            ],
    }
    Please, adjust name and description.
    Characters is characters in your novel.
    If you doesn't understand characters (they have format <charid>,<rrggbb color of char>,<charname>) - you can just skip this.

2. There are files in folder:
    1.png and 1.txt
    2.png and 2.txt
    They will be played one-by-one.

In 1.png is your scene. Do it what you like )
    In 1.txt is text script.
    It has structure:
    Code:
    next
    txtf:me::Hi! It's me. So, as you can see, I do nothing in the college.
    next
    txtf:me::Hey, what's going on?....
    next
    txtf:teacher::Is everybody here?\nI want to introduce our new transfer student...
    cam:2
    etc.

Logic is simple: (the same as in VNSceneScript fast tutorial)
    - next split one state from another.
    - txtf show text. Format txtf:<who say>::<what say> (only one per state!) (If whosay = "s", so it will be system message without header)
    - cam move from one cam to another Format: cam:<camnumber>
    - camanim animated move from one cam to another Format: camanim:<camnumber> (example: camanim:1)

(If you are super cool developer, I can say, that you can use anything from VNSceneScript. Even vnframe functions is already attached)

--

I hope it's easy. I can't imagine more easy and flexible system at all.

(For NEO users - if you want load scene with Advanced IK, please, just use in filename string "neoadvik". Example is included)

Download & Install: no need to download and install since 9.0, just press "Simple novel list".

Known bugs:
    Spoiler

v1.0 - only latin chars in TXT files is supported. No UTF-8 for now

Non-trivial additional features:
    Spoiler

- If you start folder with _ - it will not appear in novel list.
    - If you start scene with _ - it will not be processed in novel.
    - You can skip TXT file - only scene will be loaded.
    - You can place in novel VNSceneScript scene (instead of usual) - it will be played. No txt file be applied in this case. This is a round way to place UTF-8 (Jap chars etc) texts in scenes in entire novel.
    Last edited by keitaro1978; 11-25-2018, 07:08 AM. Reason: changed, embedded in 9.0

Comment

There is one question.
      I'm Japanese, so I'd like to use 2 bytes of font for a message, when the txt file preserved by the "UTF-8" form is read, it'll be an error.
      Doesn't "UTF-8" correspond?
      Are there other ways?

Comment

• keitaro1978
        keitaro1978 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi!
        1. Please, keep this topic clean - reply only in subcomments for concrete game/util. If you have large questions, you can send them in theme: http://uqw88.com/forum/forum/...1-11-2018-v8-9

2. Answer (seems you asked about Simple Novel Manager)
        Sorry, for now only latin chars are supported.
        If you wanna work with UTF-8 chars, you can check VNSceneScript (and it fast tutorial) - http://uqw88.com/forum/forum/...upd-10-09-2018 - or wait for future versions of Simple Novel Manager. Do you work with NEO?

• kamemushi
        kamemushi commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you very much for your reply.
        I'd like to wait for the new version.
        I'm thinking I'd like to be also able to use to VNSceneScript soon now.
        I use NEO mainly.
        I wished for this from before and pressed down on another echelon, I think how to play is MOD which can be done.
        Thank you very much for your good MOD.

The matter of a topic was understood.
        All this dialogues were noted, so I'd like to put it out several days later.

I'm not good at English, excuse me.

Fetish Game Show v 1.0

Engine: Honey Select Studio Neo
      Genre: A typical Japanese game show ; )
      Appx play time: very short (depends on reading speed, but around 10 min?)

A special after midnight Game Show is starting! You don't want to miss it. Fun guaranteed!- Yannei, your host

Features:
      -Just a story based progressive "game", no interactions or choices.
      -I bet you've never seen so many fetishes in one scene xD <3 ; )

Requirements:
      - Honey Select + Studio NEO (classic or with mods) patched by IPA
      - VN Game Engine 9.0+
      - Honey Select Additional Bone Modifier by vrl0ver (no download links, better to find it in hongfire mods, because of install instructions)
      - HS Active Bones Female" GUI for Additional Bone Modifier bonefiles by smoothlaunch download it at:
      http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/requests-releases-honey-select-mods-143/utility-gui-additional-bone-modifier-bonefiles-hs-active-bones-female-601346/
      -
      Joan6694's Honey Select Plugins HSUS and HSPE for the advanced IK (no download links, better to find it in hongfire mods, because of install instructions)

Warning: If you don't have all the necessary mods installed, the game might not look as it is suppose to!
      That said, it's entirely possible you already have some of these mods without even knowing, depending on the way you got the game.
      Also, these are all easy to install (mostly drag and drop to root) and are amazing mods, and if you are skipping them, you are missing out!
      But let's face it, if you managed to install the VN frame to even be able to run this game, installing these mods is a joke for you.

Download Fetish Game Show v 1.0
      http://megaupload.nz/G46epdm5bf/FetishGameShow_rar
      Password: ILoveYanneisama

Installation: install it by unpackaging to root folder.
      Run studio NEO, and in VN Game Engine window choose All games / Fetish Game Show Preparations and then Fetish Game Show after that.
      OR skip the Fetish Game Show Preparations if you don't want to watch the intro to the action, although I'd recommend it to get an insight into the story.

No screenshots, because of spoilers. It's a small game, don't be lazy to just try! You'll love it <3

Thanks to keitaro1978 for making this awesome VN engine and helping me get it to work (I hope you like this small game!)
      Thanks to vrl0ver, Joan6694 and smoothlaunch for making other awesome mods and all the others who contributed.
      Thanks to YOU for giving my small game a chance! :3

Please report any BUGS or PROBLEMS, but be sure to install everything properly before doing so!
      Last edited by Yanneilucia; 11-28-2018, 05:27 PM. Reason: I forgot the password xD

Comment

• keitaro1978
        keitaro1978 commented
        Editing a comment
        That was fun, thanks
        As someone said, "We all have our fetishes"

> Genre: A typical Japanese game show ; )
        Really.

• Yanneilucia
        Yanneilucia commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes! My first like is from Keitaro-sama!
        Glad you liked it and glad to hear it all worked properly.
        As expected, you have all the necessary mods in place.
        I will make more and post it when it's ready, but expect nothing but weird stuff from me!

Pigtails Room (part 1) v 1.0

Engine: Honey Select Studio Neo
      Genre: Linear story aimed at foot fetishists or those willing to explore. IT'S ALSO FOR ANYONE WHO JUST LIKES TO SEE A CUTE GIRL TALK.
      Appx play time: very short (depends on reading speed, but around 10 min?)

Your best friend Lucia Pigtails called you over to her house to play this afternoon. She doesn't know you are secretly admiring her...... feet xD
      - Yannei, your cupid <3

Features:
      - Just a story based progressive "game", no interactions or choices.
      - It was imagined to be experienced from across the table from Lucia, 1st person, so no fancy camera work. (Very well suited for VR users)
      - Lucia is adorable! Even if you don't have a fetish, you might get one after spending an afternoon with her!
      - Sit across the table (No peeking under the table now!) Be nice and do what she says.
      - Also, don't undress her just because you can. Be patient for the other parts of this story to come out!

Requirements:
      - Honey Select + Studio NEO (classic or with mods) patched by IPA
      - VN Game Engine 9.0+
      - Honey Select Additional Bone Modifier by vrl0ver (no download links, better to find it in hongfire mods, because of install instructions)
      - HS Active Bones Female" GUI for Additional Bone Modifier bonefiles by smoothlaunch download it at:
      http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/requests-releases-honey-select-mods-143/utility-gui-additional-bone-modifier-bonefiles-hs-active-bones-female-601346/
      -
      Joan6694's Honey Select Plugins HSUS and HSPE for the advanced IK (no download links, better to find it in hongfire mods, because of install instructions)

Warning: If you don't have all the necessary mods installed, the game might not look as it is suppose to!
      That said, it's entirely possible you already have some of these mods without even knowing, depending on the way you got the game.
      Also, these are all easy to install (mostly drag and drop to root) and are amazing mods, and if you are skipping them, you are missing out!
      But let's face it, if you managed to install the VN frame to even be able to run this game, installing these mods is a joke for you.

Download Pigtails Room (Part 1) v 1.0
      http://megaupload.nz/l4p406mbb3/Lucia_Feet_Teasing_rar
      Password: ILoveYanneisama

Installation: install it by unpackaging to root folder.
      Run studio NEO, and in VN Game Engine window choose All games / Pigtails Room.

Screenshots in the attachment under Spoiler If you really have to check out her cuteness beforehand!
      You should notice how her feet are bigger and better-shaped thanks to the bones modifier mod, so be sure to install it for the best experience!

Thanks to keitaro1978 for making this awesome VN engine and helping me get it to work (I hope you like this small game!)
      Thanks to vrl0ver, Joan6694 and smoothlaunch for making other awesome mods and all the others who contributed.
      Thanks to YOU for giving my small game a chance! <3 <3 <3

Please report any BUGS or PROBLEMS, but be sure to install everything properly before doing so!
      (I am aware that some parts of animations look weird, but there's nothing I can do about that)

Spoiler
      ​​​​​
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Desktop Screenshot 2018.12.01 - 01.50.28.39.png
Views:	1
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	6572853

Name:	Desktop Screenshot 2018.12.01 - 01.50.01.38.png
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	6572854

Name:	Desktop Screenshot 2018.12.01 - 01.47.28.99.png
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	6572855

Comment

• keitaro1978
        keitaro1978 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks!
        That was fun... but it's really about Foot fetish )
        A lot of animations and text script... there are a lot of work, they are interesting!

Some info about game:
        1. There are incorrect link to download (link itself lead to Fetish Game Show). I copy/paste link text, and it worked.
        2. Room didn't loaded, only Lucia. What mod do you use to room?
        3. Also, seems you use some mod for hairs and clothes. My Lucia appearance are different from your one.
    Working...
    X