Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pondscum & SIN's New Cum Splash Props v1.0 (45 new FK items for Neo!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Miscellaneous] Pondscum & SIN's New Cum Splash Props v1.0 (45 new FK items for Neo!)

Tired of using the same Custom Juices effect (which is awesome in its own right) for every scene? Me too. Every cum shot is not the same. So I figured why not see about adding some actual adjustable cum props for Studio Neo. Yes, FK props that can be recolored if you're NOT a perv and don't want it to be cum. Maybe you want water or body on the model bodies instead. FINE! This is your ticket. 45 unique splatter and splash patterns of the sticky stuff and they are even labeled to give you the general location they should normally be placed. Also don't forget to utilize that Transparency slider. Be creative and have fun with these!

NOTE: You must have HiR NEO v1.22 installed and the Category Advance option must be check on before you run it! You must have Joan6694's HSUS plugin installed! Items will appear under the [M]UserDefine categories in Neo.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Preview1_.jpg Views:	1 Size:	183.5 KB ID:	5973306

Click image for larger version  Name:	Preview2_.jpg Views:	1 Size:	256.7 KB ID:	5973307

Click image for larger version  Name:	Preview3_.jpg Views:	1 Size:	160.9 KB ID:	5973308

Link: http://mega.nz/#!vdJSHRzQ!1SZtQ_F5l...2T_ljW1_s38ycY

Studio Neo Only!

Do Not Repackage, Alter, or Redistribute from another link.
    Last edited by Pondscum411; 04-08-2018, 09:31 AM.

There is nothing for walking you through. You need to restore that file from your backup or the old folder. Without that file your neo is corrupt.

Comment

But putting that file in changes nothing?
      Attached Files

Comment

• xshadowsunx
        xshadowsunx commented
        Editing a comment
        it says it cant find an itemlist file in that folder, is that a file im meant to put in there for the mod im trying to install or something?

Dont worry! I fixed myself upon trying to make more screenshots to help you help me...I realised my studio neo folder was suprisingly empty...as you said. I hadnt moved the base abdata folder from the root installer over yet so there were TONS of files missing. Dropped that in. Totally works now, thanks a million anyway for even trying to help me! @enimaroah

Comment

Hi Pondscum411 thanks for your awsome items
        may I ask you some question ? Im a rookie in NEO
        your frist picture all cum just in right positon
        is there a function in Neo to keep items in right place ?
        somthing like make items attach body(face,butt,hand..llike that) or all items position just only for manually adjust by playerselfs?
        thanks for read and sorry about my poor english
        Last edited by Lilium13; 07-10-2018, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Is there a sliver of a chance that we will be seeing this for the base game (not Studio Neo) I'd like to create a couple cards with some *ahem* accessories... equipped

Comment

• Pondscum411
            Pondscum411 commented
            Editing a comment
            Not very likely. Sorry.

• unknown1248
            unknown1248 commented
            Editing a comment
            oh, that's a shame. Whelp, guess I got to learn how to use the studio then :S
        Working...
        X