3D rooms+3D objects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Miscellaneous] 3D rooms+3D objects

3D rooms and 3D objects for Artificial Academy2.

1. Some 3D rooms are taken from the mod [AA2][3D Rooms][v11]. The other rooms converted coming from other games Illusion.
    2. The majority 3D objects are provided Hongfire moders for other games.
    3. 3D rooms and 3D objects are adapted with the mod [AA2][Animation][More Cumming Positions. v.3][Fix by Alex7997]. With other mods I didn't check.
    4. Tables are reduced for pose of "Doggy style on surface"
    5. Some 3D rooms are rearranged on other locations:
    6. Added 3D rooms:
    - Boy's Locker Room
    - Girl's Locker Room
    - Boy's Shower
    - Girl's Shower
    - Staff Room
    - Infirmary
    - Boy's Restroom
    - Girl's Restroom
    - Multipurpose Room
    - Cafeteria
    - Boy's Toilet Stall
    - Girl's Toilet Stall

------------------------------------------

Credits:
    - 3D-objects - moders keiichi100, FoolBoy, fsjoku (Hongfire) et al;
    - consultations - moders Markantony and Morotaika (Hongfire);
    - enimaroah per SB3Utility, without which this is not possible to do.

---------------------------------------------

Illusion Wizzard ready.

ATTENTION!
    - To remove restrictions from the poses, you need to replace file jg2p09_00_00.pp in the folder - data, on the file jg2p09_00_00.pp, from the folder "No limits H".
    - It is best to set the mod using AA2Decrypt.
    - Before installation mod, I advise to remove all files МP_ХХХХ.xx from the jg2p01_00_00 folder (that there is no excess file left).
    - Please save backup all original files before installing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MEGA
    ==========================
    Sincerely, Alex.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Alex7997; 08-20-2016, 07:31 AM.

Извините за мой английский.

Originally posted by Shadowhitz View Post
    Anyone know where is the МP_ХХХХ.xx files?
    There is no jg2p01_00_00 folder for me, only .pp file and I can't open that. Can someone help me out here? Thanks!
    Using AA2Decrypt_fix.exe

Comment

Originally posted by Alex7997 View Post

Using AA2Decrypt_fix.exe
      Yeah I figured that out thanks but it still crashes for me when entering H scene, This is basically the order of my Game modding scenario,

1 - Using illusion wizard:
      HF patch -> More cumming positions v3 -> 3D rooms + 3D objects -> Overwrited jg2p09_00_00 from AA2 Data folder using the one from "No Limits H" folder.

2 - Another method I tried: Using AA2install (to compress the 2GB .pp file "jg2p01_00_00")
      HF patch -> for some reason "More cumming positions v3" mod doesn't get activated using AA2 install(always highlighted orange) so i used illusion wizard for that -> (using AA2install) 3D rooms + 3D objects -> Trimmed/compressed "jg2p01_00_00" .pp file (from 2GB to 1.5GB) -> Overwrited jg2p09_00_00 from AA2 Data folder using the one from "No Limits H" folder..

Would appreciate any help thanks a lot, really wanna try out this mod.

Comment

1. It is better for Illusion Wizard not to use!
        2. Remove these mods from Illusion Wizard.
        3. Restore original files - jg2p06_00_00, jg2p01_00_00, from jg2p09_00_00 to jg2p09_12_00.
        4. Better manually by means of AA2Decrypt_fix.exe.
        5. Files from mods need to be added to files of a game. Not to replace!
        6. 3D rooms + 3D objects it is necessary to establish after More cumming positions v3.
        7. Before installation mod 3D rooms + 3D objects, I advise to remove all files МP_ХХХХ.xx from the jg2p01_00_00 folder (that there is no excess file left).

It's hard for me to explain. Not my native English. Can to you someone will be able to explain.

Comment

Alright so i did remove all MP files from the original folder, and after merging in the files and repacking with with aa2 decrypt the file size never drops below 2.67, in fact its actually larger as a .pp file than as a folder ( a total 2.8 gigs) i even tried removing the car as the one fellow sudgested and that only dropped the .pp file to a total of 2.74 so... not helpfull, is there any way to make a version of this mod that would add an additional pp file to store the data that is currently stored in that pp file? because thats the only way i can posibly see this working

or alternatively if there is a way to compress pp files i am unaware of

Comment

I Think this mod must not work anymore tried installing it in every way possible, crashes on H using wizard or if i install manually in folders using AA2Decrypt_fix.exe there is no affect in game. Any ideas?
            Last edited by Hipnipclip; 09-02-2017, 09:53 PM.

Comment

So, after some messing around I was able to (finally) get a (mostly) flawless mixture of 3D Rooms and MCP, but I'm sad to say that I did not use Alex's mods. Don't get me wrong, they're great mods and I'm thankful for the hard work he put into making them, but between the poor install instructions (due to a language barrier, not his fault) and the fact this just seems so needlessly complicated, I've just given up on this mod and moved on to the alternative.

I'm leaving the alternative I used, plus install instructions, here in case others want to use that instead.

First, download this. Specifically you want [AA2][3DRooms][v16] and ONE of the two patches for MCP (Unlocked if you want all poses available from the start or locked if you want them to become available as H compatibility increases.

Then, download this. Choose one of the two versions.

Once you have the three files: 3D Rooms, MCP 2.6.2 and the compatibility patch, then you install all three with AA2 Install following this order:

-3D Rooms
              -More Cumming Positions v2.6.2
              -MCP 2.6.2 Compatibility patch

Install one at a time and there you go, you'll be able to have almost as many cumming positions as are provided by Alex's MCP 3.0 mod, with every room option provided by 3D Rooms v16. Just note that most H intro scenes (as soon as H begins) do not have a 3D room linked to them, and certain positions (mostly those that are against a wall, such as "Against Wall" and "Anilingus" for males, also do not have a 3D room linked to them. Most other animations, however, work just fine. Also keep in mind that button colors are rather lazy so they don't always indicate who is going to cum. Personally, though, I find this to be a worthwhile tradeoff to having more varied H scenes in nice 3D environments without having to go through the trouble of installing them with AA2Decrypt, deleting files, replacing files, and whatever else you need to do to make this mod work properly.

Another (albeit buggier) alternative is using this mod, but it seems to crash on some cum scenes, namely the 69 one.

As for differences:

MCP 2.6.2 has all poses added by Alex's MCP v3.0 except for "holding hands 2" and the standing doggy style one, but adds a formerly anal-only pose converted to vaginal and some vaginal-only poses converted to anal.

MCP v2.1 has all poses added by Alex's MCP v3.0, but the 69 cum animation causes a crash, works fine otherwise.

I should state that I mean no disrespect towards Alex, and this post is just to give frustrated users an easier alternative to his mod, as both accomplish basically the same thing. Do note, however, that Alex has custom 3D environments not present in 3D Rooms v16, so those interested should still try to get his mods installed if they're interested in his 3D environments.

Should anyone have any issues with me posting this, then please let me know and I will gladly edit this post as to prevent any "advertising" of other "competing" mods. Should also be said that these mods are all thanks to their respective authors and I have no involvement with them. That said, hope this helped someone o/

Comment

to me, the game crashed (APPCRASH) when h scene started on the "multipurpose room" , but in some rooms (like the counseling room) the h scene worked fine and without lag at all. i tried first installing using aa2 install (then this problem happened). and after that with the wizard. but with the wizard i received a message of error that i could not open some "jg2p01" files.game still worked but with lots of lag, crash did not happen on h scene on any room, but there was lots of lag and the error messages stayed on the screen. this did not happen when playing the game with the option of no subtitles, but i don want to remove them.
                Last edited by Arak2; 06-07-2018, 06:36 PM.

Comment

pehaps this happens because im playing using the a ".bat" file instead of the regular game exe. but i do this because when playing the regular game the characters and the furniture become invisible.

Comment

you have choose or the subtitle or the other mods, the subtiles have problem with many mods.

Comment

he idk if my pm got through to you, but im working on a project to expand this game a bit, and i need more info on the game engine.
                      this project involves a map expansion.

Comment

What are you interested in? Write the personal message.

Comment

I cant send pm's as im getting a "Empty response" error that i cant figure out, but i mad a new thread for discussing this.

here:

http://uqw88.com/forum/forum/...mod-discussion

Comment

The Artificial Academy 2 Mods subforum is for releasing mods primarily. I have moved your post into the modding discussion.

Comment

this mod is great! but, when the H-scene start, the game crash, do you have any idea of how to fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by maiclaptrap View Post
                                this mod is great! but, when the H-scene start, the game crash, do you have any idea of how to fix it?
                                you have choose or the subtitle or the other mods, the subtiles have problem with many mods.

Comment

Working...
                                X