Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://uqw88.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Click image for larger version  Name:	mainImage.jpg Views:	1 Size:	85.6 KB ID:	5921854

Info:
    HF Patch:
    Translations:
    Uncensors:
    Related Hongfire Threads:
    Modding:
    Cheats:
    Useffull links:
    Where buy it:
    Preview:
    Spoiler
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	135.4 KB ID:	5921250

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	80.1 KB ID:	5921251

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	91.4 KB ID:	5921252

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	97.7 KB ID:	5921253

Click image for larger version  Name:	5.PNG Views:	1 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	5921254

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.PNG Views:	1 Size:	112.2 KB ID:	5921255

Click image for larger version  Name:	7.PNG Views:	1 Size:	168.5 KB ID:	5921256

Click image for larger version  Name:	8.PNG Views:	1 Size:	560.2 KB ID:	5921257

Click image for larger version  Name:	9.PNG Views:	1 Size:	489.1 KB ID:	5921258

Click image for larger version  Name:	10.PNG Views:	1 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	5921259

Frequently Asked Questions.
    Spoiler

[Gameplay]

Q: How I save my game?
    A: The first button in your room menu.

Q: What are those three bars (Green, blue, pink) in the right upper corner?
    A: These are your stats; Physical condition, intelligence and sexual experience, you can rise every one doing activities around the school.

Q: How I fill the hearth bar and the H bar aside of the girl portrait?
    A: When you interact with them, the second option (The ear icon) in your interactions rise the heart bar by asking questions, the H bar increse when you touch her or talk about sex. Depending on your relationship with the girl touch her or talk about sex can make decrease both bars.

[Sex Scenes]

Q: How works the sex interface?
    A: [Explanation about the H interface]

Q: How I remove the main character clothes?
    A: With the key "V" and also in the option menu.

Q: I can't have anal sex, have sex witout condom or exit the first sex escene.
    A: You need to do what the exclamation icon in the left bottom corner say, first caress until orgasm, second blowjob or handjob until cum and third having sex and cumming inside (You can't remove the condom so this DON'T MAKE GODDAMN SENSE but whatever). After this you can exit the scene.

Q: How I unlock more sex positions?
    A: Having sex with the girls and filling the cirlcles at the end of the sex scene. When you unlock one postion, that postion will be avalible for all the girls.

Q: What are those cirlcles after having sex?
    A: Those are the experience of the girl, breast caress, butt caress, etc., every one rise doing the respective sex interactions. [Translation for each one]

Q: I can impregnate the girls?
    A: No, the risky days are just for more dialogues.

Q: I can't raise the romance with the teachers or the girls of the main story.
    A: For those girls you need talk with them in events, when the star icon appear in the map, after complete all their respective events you can have sex with them.

Q: How I change between fingers and tongue during the caress?
    A: With the mouse wheel. You can cares three places with both hands and the tongue combine.

Q: How I use the studio?
    A: [Very basic tutorial incoming]
    Last edited by Jacanton; 08-02-2018, 04:04 PM.

• Im the only one who cant enter to the "character download" page ?. 2 weeks that i can't. First i saw "NO FILE" where cards should appear but now i cant even get pass "Data acquisition failed" this cuz i changed the URL folder but replaced it again with the default that i have.

Comment

• zeconma
      zeconma commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know if you're the "only one" , but Download Server is working for me right now ..... check my pics :

I dunno if is because your country (i'm from South America) , perhaps is your firewall or security program , if nothing seems work you can try Empty cache button as well ...

• Anthemoessa
      Anthemoessa commented
      Editing a comment
      I can connect, but I'm seeing the red question marks and no character cards.
      Last edited by Anthemoessa; 01-30-2019, 11:13 AM.

• PaleMaster
      PaleMaster commented
      Editing a comment
      Same problem here. And i'm from south america as well.
      Brazil
      A played last year and worked fine. When i reinstalled, couple days ago, i couldn't connect to the server.
      I assumed it was the mods fault and edit/created my characters all over again

• I have the most recent update and patch, but the translations still seem a bit slow to load and a little off. Anyone know of a better one?

Comment

• Well know i see it like this... I guess it is a progress...

Thx for reading.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sin título.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	564.8 KB
ID:	6792047
      Last edited by Balthon; 01-30-2019, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• aardvarkkid22
        aardvarkkid22 commented
        Editing a comment
        Does anyone have a fix for this? It is super irritating.
        I have tried
        1.updating the game to the newest version.
        2. re-installing the hf patch with the default cards and backgrounds and with out.
        3.allowing the game through the fire wall
        Last edited by aardvarkkid22; 02-05-2019, 08:29 PM. Reason: To list what i have tried

• can someone tell me how i am supposed to install the after school dlc, ive tried so many ways and followed the instructions from the download but i still get the same error about the file failing to be copied and i need to compare the file name with the actual file name

Comment

• ILLUSION released an update today, to fix 2 issues:

Spoiler
        Correction
        · During the H scene, even if you switch the camera effect's ambient occlusion with config
        Fixed bug that was not applied.
        - At the amusement park date of after school, we corrected the place where voice with high consciousness and cool character is not played.

You can grab it from my MEGA folder, as usual (link in OP if my sig is not visible).
        My launchers: Koikatsu, Play Home, Honey ♥ Select, Secrossphere, Sexy Beach : Premium Resort ...
        and my MEGA folder with updates for all Unity-based ILLUSION titles.

Comment

• Is there any way to make the stock accessories have the same shading (normal map?) as the hair does?
          There's this paul dude on pixiv who makes a lot of cards (hundreds) which look decent, but he does not use mods at all. So there's often stuff like the horns repurposed for hair parts, which looks alright... but only until the light direction changes a tiny bit. No shading at all looks eh, so.
          I don't care if the texture matches, it should just get the brightness adjusted the same amount as normal hair.

Comment

• For those who use kPlug, I just dropped the v1.6 in modding thread, this version works with the after school dlc.

Comment

• Kudlak
              Kudlak commented
              Editing a comment
              You are the wind beneath our wings, you beautiful person.

• Anyone know what might be causing this? I just grabbed one of the latest repacks and this is happening, but I don't know what could be causing it. It seems to only affect character creation, the game models appear fine in-game.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by DIEDIEDIE765; 02-07-2019, 06:53 PM.

Gentlemen...
            BEHOLD!
            Artificial Girl 3 Booru!

Comment

• Any mod that shows the right H spot?

Comment

• Ivris
                Ivris commented
                Editing a comment
                To my knowledge: No

Thinking Logically: Considering how the right H spot changes depending on various variables, makes sense to me how no one made a mod for it yet. Too many variables to consider makes it quite a hassle to make, let alone test to find all cases...

• Illusion have or they are releasing a new update for Koikatsu which was updated today in there blog. But I am sometimes a little stupid to understand what somethings might mean as this update has me stumped. ?? Maybe you ladies and gentlemen might have better luck. Ty in advance
              http://blog.illusion.jp/archives/17113

Comment

• Having a few problems with the game, firsst, any save button, character save, menu preference save, and game save, dont appear to do anything,, snd also when i pause the game with ESC there doesnt appear to be a way to get back onto the game, i just have to quit out, any help would be appreciated.

Comment

• zeconma
                  zeconma commented
                  Editing a comment
                  mm . reinstall your KK game (all updates included) , don't use external mods ( use only HF Patch content ) ... i'm sure your problem is because some mod installed

• Illusion blog UPDATE
                they share chara cards for each personality (all cards from period 2018-2019 )
                each personality have card pack around ~200 mb (one personality have around 700 cards) and for download you must use VPN
                Spoiler
                Click image for larger version

Name:	chara cards name.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	442.5 KB
ID:	6812108

ok I finish ... here MEGA folder with this packs (6.85gb total) :b
                Last edited by BlooDAleX; 02-09-2019, 02:24 PM.
                I'm sorry if my English is bad.

Comment

• zeconma
                  zeconma commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks ! .. this is useful for me because i'm lazy making dress combinations , colours or similars --- you know xD

• Luys
                  Luys commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you!!!! 0w0

• Thanks for making this. Now I can finally make my dreams come true.

Comment

• I have found nice dress/clothes combinations in Illusion cards , shared by BlooDAleX xD ..... well, there's a lot to choose from :-)
                  Spoiler

"plagiarism is copying another's work or borrowing someone else's original ideas."

Comment

• Snooley
                    Snooley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Looking nice and fancy, zeconma! (^~^)

• Does Anyone else have the problem of the heroine not asking for dates or to do H?, They'll only ask to eat lunch with them.

Comment

• hypocryte72
                    hypocryte72 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There are new options added from after school expansion about them initiating H & interacting with the main chara.
                    maybe you have those at 0, if they still doesnt ask you for H with that option set to 10, then something is wrong.
                    maybe some gameplay mod you have is causing it? cant say for sure cause i have few mods installed...
                    Last edited by hypocryte72; 02-13-2019, 06:55 PM.

• donglin219
                    donglin219 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep found it, it was the unity console should've expected it though it hasn't been updated in a while

• donglin219
                    donglin219 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nvm for some reason they'll only ask for dates and H when your conversation time ends
                Working...
                X