Announcement

Collapse

Please use the Hentai ID thread for all hentai ID requests. Click me for link!

The Identification Thread is Here:

http://uqw88.com/forum/showthread.php/447081
See more
See less

[Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Illusion] koikatu (コイカツ!) - Discussion and FAQ.

Click image for larger version  Name:	mainImage.jpg Views:	1 Size:	85.6 KB ID:	5921854

Info:
    HF Patch:
    Translations:
    Uncensors:
    Related Hongfire Threads:
    Modding:
    Cheats:
    Useffull links:
    Where buy it:
    Preview:
    Spoiler
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	135.4 KB ID:	5921250

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	80.1 KB ID:	5921251

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	91.4 KB ID:	5921252

Click image for larger version  Name:	3 - 2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	97.7 KB ID:	5921253

Click image for larger version  Name:	5.PNG Views:	1 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	5921254

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.PNG Views:	1 Size:	112.2 KB ID:	5921255

Click image for larger version  Name:	7.PNG Views:	1 Size:	168.5 KB ID:	5921256

Click image for larger version  Name:	8.PNG Views:	1 Size:	560.2 KB ID:	5921257

Click image for larger version  Name:	9.PNG Views:	1 Size:	489.1 KB ID:	5921258

Click image for larger version  Name:	10.PNG Views:	1 Size:	104.2 KB ID:	5921259

Frequently Asked Questions.
    Spoiler

[Gameplay]

Q: How I save my game?
    A: The first button in your room menu.

Q: What are those three bars (Green, blue, pink) in the right upper corner?
    A: These are your stats; Physical condition, intelligence and sexual experience, you can rise every one doing activities around the school.

Q: How I fill the hearth bar and the H bar aside of the girl portrait?
    A: When you interact with them, the second option (The ear icon) in your interactions rise the heart bar by asking questions, the H bar increse when you touch her or talk about sex. Depending on your relationship with the girl touch her or talk about sex can make decrease both bars.

[Sex Scenes]

Q: How works the sex interface?
    A: [Explanation about the H interface]

Q: How I remove the main character clothes?
    A: With the key "V" and also in the option menu.

Q: I can't have anal sex, have sex witout condom or exit the first sex escene.
    A: You need to do what the exclamation icon in the left bottom corner say, first caress until orgasm, second blowjob or handjob until cum and third having sex and cumming inside (You can't remove the condom so this DON'T MAKE GODDAMN SENSE but whatever). After this you can exit the scene.

Q: How I unlock more sex positions?
    A: Having sex with the girls and filling the cirlcles at the end of the sex scene. When you unlock one postion, that postion will be avalible for all the girls.

Q: What are those cirlcles after having sex?
    A: Those are the experience of the girl, breast caress, butt caress, etc., every one rise doing the respective sex interactions. [Translation for each one]

Q: I can impregnate the girls?
    A: No, the risky days are just for more dialogues.

Q: I can't raise the romance with the teachers or the girls of the main story.
    A: For those girls you need talk with them in events, when the star icon appear in the map, after complete all their respective events you can have sex with them.

Q: How I change between fingers and tongue during the caress?
    A: With the mouse wheel. You can cares three places with both hands and the tongue combine.

Q: How I use the studio?
    A: [Very basic tutorial incoming]
    Last edited by Jacanton; 08-02-2018, 04:04 PM.

• Today's update has been uploaded on MEGA.

Google-translated changelog:
    Spoiler

· Even if you switch to another H stage after making H stage nympho on Character Selection screen of Free H,
    Fixed a problem that had become accustomed stage surely.
    · In wedding shorts, wedding garters, wedding socks costumes,
    Fixed a bug that rendering order was wrong.
    · When entering H during a date such as a park or karaoke date added at the after school,
    We responded to a problem that rarely proceeded from the fade screen.
    · When switching between RGB and HSV with a character picker of character makeup, the numerical value displayed
    Fixed bug that is not updated.
    Last edited by MegaKameha; 01-11-2019, 07:24 AM.
    My launchers: Koikatsu, Play Home, Honey ♥ Select, Secrossphere, Sexy Beach : Premium Resort ...
    and my MEGA folder with updates for all Unity-based ILLUSION titles.

Comment

• MegaKameha
      Thanks for the mirror!

The sub update seems to be strange. The folder inside is named コイカツ!VR_0111更新版 and contains only executables for the game folder Koikatu_Data.

Edit:
      Checked the full update and that contains no more new files either.
      Last edited by enimaroah; 01-11-2019, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• MegaKameha
        MegaKameha commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like the sub update was somehow corrupted, so I've re-uploaded it. Thanks for the feedback !

• MegaKameha Thanks for the new update!
      Still there is no news about new Title or new Expansions
      Wierd, Can you guys Guess in what time they will announce a new Title?
      "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

• nightlessbat
        nightlessbat commented
        Editing a comment
        It's hard to predict really, depends on much illusion wants to milk out of koikatu. However, it's likely that whatever game they release will be a smaller title than koikatu. It's unlike we'll see them release something like an AA3 or Honey Select again anytime with next year.

• So I've installed the iVRy PSVR drivers and after SteamVR recognized my PSVR headset, I tried it with the game and it worked! (Well head rotation works at least)
      But since I don't have the touch controllers, I'm pretty stuck in the "title screen" room.
      Is there a way to emulate them? If that isn't possible, is there a way to use the studio in VR mode?

Comment

• Blubbeh
        Blubbeh commented
        Editing a comment
        I have no experience with that BepinEx version personally, I'm just using the one I linked with the HF patch and every mod is still working alright (except that Sideloader without fixes, but yeah).

However, the KKVR mod does not work with BepinEx' IPALoader, so you still have to patch your game with IPA manually. This does not prevent BepinEx from working, though its own IPALoader will cease to do anything (just put those plugins into IPAs plugin folder instead).

While I do have a feeling that it probably should work with that other version too, I can't really help you on that one (don't want to tear apart my current setup to be honest). Perhaps check what you've done to globalgamemanagers again, though there's not much to mess up there, really.

• LUISDooMER
        LUISDooMER commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you again for your reply Blubbeh!
        I Installed the version you posted using IPA and it worked in the main game and the studio! The only problem (besides the sideloader mods not working) is that the camera doesnt follow the player, it just spawns in the middle of the map and doesn't move at all (I can move the player though). On the studio side, It happens the same thing but i can move the model near the camera at least... Is there a way to unlock the camera movement on the studio? or it is supposed to be that way?
        Last edited by LUISDooMER; 01-12-2019, 05:57 PM.

• Blubbeh
        Blubbeh commented
        Editing a comment
        Haven't used studio with VR, but the camera is decoupled from the player movements since that's generally favorable for VR (some people get sick from this, I don't, but ye). I usually only do Free H, so it's not much of an issue there, but in the normal play mode, the movements were synced up when using the motion control button bindings. Spawning was usually fine, but sometimes messed up and had to be corrected via teleportation or the player to camera bind (of which I don't know if it can be bound to keyboard) iirc.
        This could also be related to you not having positional tracking if I read that correctly. But that's just a guess.
        Also, check out the shortcuts defined in VRSettings.xml. Some of the stuff there may help, but no clue if they work as they should in Koikatsu.

• Lol, and thanks for the update MegaKameha !

The same files, but the new one has its foldername changed to コイカツ!アップデート_0111更新版. Very funny.

So, this means no new contents and may be some bug fixes. I haven't attended closely, but the translated section of the update seems not to tell anything. The correction section may have new lines in it.

Comment

• I'm getting frozen gameplay with the ahegao mod and v5.1 of Koikatu... Whenever I reach the 3rd climax, the scene goes into a loop and end scene or other screen controls disappear... Anyone knows a workaround for this?

Comment

• amishjohn
          amishjohn commented
          Editing a comment
          I have it happen, but only during 3P; the mod doesn't seem to be able to handle 2 girls at once.

Either limit yourself to 2 rounds, or hit F12 (assuming you installed the Console) and Force Quit H.

• crac
          crac commented
          Editing a comment
          That's right, it seems to only happen on 3P. Thanks for the advise!

• Ivris
          Ivris commented
          Editing a comment
          alternatively, you have to disable KK_Ahegao before you enter 3P. KK_Ahegao doesn't seem to even trigger in Free H Mode, so you can 3P free in Free H. You won't be able to see ahegao there, but you won't get stuck in perpetual loop.

• Hi,

When I try to enter 3P mode, it stops at Loading screen (in game and free H) and doesn’t get through. Anyone know what happens?

Thanks

Comment

• I'm having the same problem when I try to connect between three the screen freezes and not even with f12 giving quit I can not get out

Comment

• Hi

I've seen insystem requirements Intel specs but in AMD processors (eg Ryzen 3 2200g) this game works fine?

Comment

• So, I've got the latest DLC and saw that 3P has been added to the game, the tutorial says I have to initiate H with a girl that is used to H with me while another girl who is used to H with me is near and a prompt should appear to initiate 3P. I have tried initiating H with a girl that has full 100% experience in all categories while another girl with 100% experience in all categories was nearby, both of them are also at 100 closeness, no prompt for 3P ever appeared. Both these girls however are marked as "inexperienced" in the F4 menu, could this be it? If so how does one advance a girl from inexperienced to something else?

Comment

• krunkDunk
                krunkDunk commented
                Editing a comment
                If the girls have 100% skill in each H category they would be at least "experienced" unless the save data was messed with. It's either that problem, or you confused the latest update with the "After School" expansion, there wouldn't be any links to the expansion on this site.

• RasgorCV
                RasgorCV commented
                Editing a comment
                I have the After School expansion and the latest update applied on top of it the game has After School below the logo at the main menu and is at version 5.1, also, 3p shows as an option in Free H.

Having said that I did reach 100% with the girls quicker than normal though, and that was because of the experience multiplier slider in the options menu, they still show as Inexperienced though despite having 100% in everything. I think I might try on a new save and see what happens.

• Old timer here, since AG3 (lol). How to unlock the Dating event (already found the Wedding event answers)? Already unlocked the 3some event. And used MarC0 's HF patch (it's awesome, thanx!). Because when i chose a girl to date with on Sunday, it ends up just a conversation. No optional place.

And btw, no one updates the Wikia anymore??
              Last edited by Stormwing; 01-14-2019, 03:50 AM.

Originally posted by StormWing
              Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.

Comment

• CarbineUpshot
                CarbineUpshot commented
                Editing a comment
                Keep raising the new Intimacy/Affection stat with them through either going on about one to two dialogue-only dates with them, or doing simple things with a character whether you initiate it or they do (club/study/sport/lunch/go home) until you do see the new selection screen on your next date. More locations are unlocked for your choosing as it goes up. It worked with a character who had already been dated around 3-4 times pre-new expansion and whose Intimacy was at 20+, this gave three possible destinations on the new screen.

The new stat can be seen as a heart with a number written inside either on the new page in the F4 screen when you click Change Info in the upper-right corner at least twice (only if you have a relationship with that character, otherwise it gives you text in their space telling you to get into one to see the value for them) or on the new date select screen in the corner. Naturally, going on dates increases it pretty nicely whereas basic activities give it a small boost each time. Going home with them after school whether you suggest it or they do also gives a decent increase as well when the event is over. Maybe getting them to follow you around and calling a club member to go to a place do something too, maybe not.

If none of that is visible or it's just still not happening, check if the game's logo on the title screen has changed and it now says "After School" underneath the main part of it, and that the game's version is at least 5.0 (currently using 5.1).
                Last edited by CarbineUpshot; 01-14-2019, 03:26 PM.

• Stormwing
                Stormwing commented
                Editing a comment
                CarbineUpshot Aaaah, no wonder i can't unlocked the new dating options, because i only fukked those girls instead of affectional stuffs such as club/study/sport/lunch/go home. Thanx!!

• anyone had problem with male uncensor?
              the ''head'' of penis is with no color..
              and a eternal black sreen loading on free-h mode
              how to solve it?

Comment

• MarC0
                MarC0 commented
                Editing a comment
                Outdated or incompatible mods. Install HF Patch to get it fixed.

• there's something wrong with the clubs option in the character maker. When you go to click on club activities, it's blank and you can not select an option. It was working prior to the latest patch is anyone else having this problem or is it a mod conflict?

Comment

• Hi. I have a question.
                How can i fix aliasing? in eyebrows, eyes and lines under eyes. I need help with grapichs settings in game, mod graphics setting 2018-11-04 and vga if required. I play in 1080p gtx 1070.
                someone gentle who can share graphical settings.

Iluvyaoi87 No problems with clubs option with HF patch 2.2 or 2.3

Comment

• Iluvyaoi87
                  Iluvyaoi87 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I reapplied the latest HF patch and the problem is solved

• JaNekoM
                  JaNekoM commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I also noticed this problem when it came out koikatsu and interestingly the levels used by anti-aliasing x2- x4- x8 do not solve this issue and it only acts on the outline of the character, also curiously in my case, the anti-aliasing has no negative effects on the performance and I play with a laptop with an APU A10 - 5745M + A R7 M260 and in the character creator I go to 40-44 fps with anti-aliasing x8 (with vanilla characters).
                  Another fact is that not with all types of eyebrows, eyes and eye contour happens this aliasing ...
                  This is what I can contribute, unfortunately I also could not solve this small problem (even though it is not something super annoying)

translated with google translator

• any solution to fix the eternal loading screen on 3p H mode?

Comment

Working...
                X